Phillip Silver LLB, Solicitor (Australia and South Africa), Notary Public (Australia)
Phillip Silver is a practising Solicitor, Notary Public in NSW Australia. In addition to his Australian presence, Phillip is honoured to be represented internationally, through his partnerships in his highly acclaimed South African Legal Practices in Johannesburg South Africa.
Phillip Silver has experience as an immigration, commercial and employment lawyer in Australia and South Africa As a result of the excellent achievements and on-going referrals, demand for Phillip’s Australian visa and legal services has grown to the point where he now has numerous offices across Sydney for the convenience of clients in different locations. Phillip also works with a formidable team of lawyers and migration agents.
Phillip provides a ‘one-stop shop’ for Australian visas, immigration services as well as other legal services with a level of dedication and personalised service that may be lacking in larger firms. Whether Phillip is dealing with large corporates or individual visa applications or legal matters, he believes that technical knowledge should always be accompanied by a genuine desire to meet the client’s expectation by achieving the best possible outcome – and he points out, ‘it’s not the size of the law firm in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the law firm’.
Phillip has an outstanding track record for service and results over 25 years of practice representing large corporations, small to medium sized private companies and prominent individuals.
- Advising and assisting businesses in Australia to apply for corporate business sponsorships to sponsor foreign employees for visas to work for them on a temporary or permanent basis
- Provide solutions surrounding strategic immigration, visa assistance, compliance, training, and many other areas in the field of immigration law to help manage mobility program, minimise risk and protect employer’s sponsors status and reputation.
- Representing clients in Migration Review Tribunal and Federal Courts to review visa refusals and cancellations.
- Advising and assisting individuals on employer sponsored skilled, business and investor visas to live and work in Australia from a single visa to mobility programs.
- Advising and representing employers and employees on aspects of employment law including employer/employee obligations from inception of employment contracts to termination and disputes such as potential unfair dismissals.
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial and Business contracts.
- Directorships of Companies
Bachelor of Laws
Contact - email@example.com
Ready to find out more?
Complete the Eligibility Assessment Questionnaire and member of our skilled team will contact you