"We do deal with new types of cases often enough and whether or not we have done any type of case before we do legal extensive legal research . We do believe our lawyers are good enough to take on any matter ( whether we have done that type of matter or not) as our successful cases over the years corroborate."
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP RE-INSTATED FOR OUR CLIENT This is an extract of the decision by the Australian Dept. of Home Affairs after we made representations to them they incorrectly revoked our client’s Australian Citizenship. We have deleted our client’s name for confidentiality reasons. Dear Mr Silver Thank you for your email to the Department of Home…
By Phillip Silver, Solicitor in New South Wales. Phillip has 25 years of experience as a lawyer in Australia and South Africa. Phillip represents Australian Farming enterprises to sponsor skilled farmers from South Africa to work on Australian farms. I read with interest the article in a recent edition of Agricultural Appointments by Professor Jock…
Andre made contact with us in October 2018. We assessed him as being eligible and introduced him to a Sugar Cane Farmer in Northern Queensland. To his credit Andre travelled to Australia to meet the farm owner personally. The farm owner offered him sponsorship and we processed the application. This week the sponsored visa was…
We would recommend Phillip silver & Associates to everyone who is seeking support and assistance in a Partner Visa Application. They guided us through...
From the first time I spoke with Phillip and his associates I felt that they really cared and would do everything they could to assist us in the visa ...
Since working with Philip Silver & Associates, Hafizah, and Maggie from 2014 which is when I first came into their office, after 6 years I finally rec...
The team at Phillip Silver & Associates is amazing! They are warm and friendly which was a really nice surprise for us who never worked with lawyers b...
It is with appreciation to Phillip Silver and his team that I write this letter. Phillip and Maggie: a huge “Thank You” from myself, Marina and the girls. My family and I are South African and decided to apply for an Australian Significant Investor Visa (SIV) in 2020. The SIV application process is complex, and…Read More
Dear Phillip, Hafizah and Larry and team I can not thank you enough for all the outstanding hard work you guys have done. It took us about 3 years to get to this point. I cannot even begin to explain all the ups and downs. I didn’t have high hopes for any employer to even look at…Read More
Dear Phillip, Neeta and Team I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to you and your organisation for helping us achieve a milestone in our life’s journey… Our Australian citizenship! Hooray! We started this expedition in your offices in Rosebank, South Africa. I still recall the first meeting with Neeta in the boardroom…Read More
To whom it may concern, The Rocks farming Company is one of the largest producers of Sugar Cane in Australia and I have personally dealt with Phillip Silver and Associates for a number of years now regarding sourcing and immigration of Qualified employees from Africa and Europe for our farming operation. They have been professional…Read More
We engaged Phillip Silver & Associates Australia to help in my wife’s partner visa application. We initially self lodged the application and the immigration department were jerking us and it was in limbo for more than 30 months. After we engaged Phillip Silver & Associates Australia the immigration department immediately responded and actioned our case…Read More
Hi Hafizah, Lihini and Phillip, Just a personal thank you from us for all the work you and the team have done and continue to do for us with all our Visa requirements. You guys have been awesome and without you we would not have been able to turn lodgements and outcomes around as well…Read More
Dear Phillip Your advice guided us through a very difficult time where we had to make life changing decisions. Your experience and knowledge about immigration and law helped us to make informed decisions. Your friendly approach helped us to feel a bit more at ease and you were always willing and available via Skype and…Read More
- We offer quality service, assisting in every step of a visa application process: from assessing visa eligibility, preparing supporting documents and lodging visa application to receiving final decision and assisting with any legal issues that might arise (e.g. visa refusal and cancellation)
- Our Team of Immigration Lawyers and dedicated Migration Agents located in Sydney CBD and Bondi is set to explore every pathway in order to help you to obtain your Australian visa in the shortest timeframes possible
- We can assist you with both onshore and offshore visa applications, no matter if you are inquiring from Australia or internationally
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We will go above and beyond to meet the needs of each client in achieving a positive outcome
- All our lawyers strive to maintain a comprehensive and contemporary knowledge of Australian immigration laws
- We can guarantee a personalised service, dedicating ourselves to each case, ensuring each and every one of our clients receive the expert quality work they need and deserve
- Last but not least, our lawyers have experienced challenges of the Australian immigration process themselves!
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- Our experienced Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents can provide you or your business with valuable visa assistance and immigration advice
- If your visa has been cancelled or refused our team can help you to lodge an appeal
- For more information or to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your situation and obtain advice, please contact Phillip Silver and Associates today
MOST COMMON TYPES OF VISAS
- PARTNER VISAS
- SPOUSE OR DE FACTO
- PARTNER VISA & PARTENRS RELATIONSHIP
- EMPLOYER SPONSORED VISAS
- GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION VISAS
- BUSINESS VISAS
- WORKING VISAS
- VISITOR VISAS
- WORKING HOLIDAY VISAS
- CHILD VISAS
- RETIREMENT VISAS
- REMAINING RELATIVE VISAS
- BRIDGING VISAS
- INVESTOR VISAS
- STUDENT VISAS
Phillip Silver and Hafizah Ismail are Australian Legal Practitioners. From 22 March 2021, amendments to the Migration Act 1958 commenced, allowing an Australian legal practitioner (lawyer) to provide immigration assistance in connection with legal practice. This means that an Australian lawyer may provide immigration assistance without being a registered migration agent (RMA) see https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/who-can-help-with-your-application/using-a-legal-practitioner
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Ready to find out more?
Complete the Eligibility Assessment Questionnaire and member of our skilled team will contact you